Sunday, October 6, 2019

Taggers Lounge Wicked Night Blog Train

Welcome to The Taggers Lounge Annual Blog Train!

This year we present
"Wicked Nights"

Make sure you stop by all the amazing designers blogs and grab your goodies.

Don't forget to say thanks!
You are also invited to join The Taggers Lounge.
We accept new members every day - lots of challenges and games with prizes.
Exclusive items in our shoppe from tubes to kits.

If not all links are up yet check back soon

Here are my 2 goodies for this stop.


You can download my FTU PU Tagger Kit HERE


You can grab my FTU Mask set HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by & come back as I will have a new FTU Halloween tagger kit coming soon as well as more goodies!


***Snags***
-Please do not claim as your own.-
-Please do not alter in anyway-
-Please do not add names or any text-

***Click on Images to save full size***


Check out the rest of my blog HERE for more goodies.


3 comments: