Thursday, November 21, 2019

New Freebie Farmhouse Christmas Tagger Kit



**Not all items shown**
Kit includes 20 papers & 122 elements



Tag Made with the kit


PTU Tube "Cozy Winter Evening" by VMT.

Font used is Chalk-Hand-Lettering available HERE

***Wallpapers***
-Please do not claim as your own.-
-Please do not alter in anyway-
-Please do not add names or any text-

This is 1600 x 1900




Look at this ADORABLE set Bekki made me as part of a challenge at Creative Misfits.

Thanks Bekki!!

You can visit Bekki  at Bekki Jane Designs!





As soon as Thanksgiving is over I can't wait to use this set!!

Bekki also made this adorable Freebie Cluster & Frame Set


You can grab it HERE 


18 comments:

  1. Love this ! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful Xmas kit! if its okay, i wrote a tutorial with your kit
    https://wendezwatermark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried to send this on your blog but don't think it sent lol

      Hi! Kathy from Kathy's PP Designs here :) Love your Farmhouse Christmas Tut!! If you ever want to use any of my PTU kits for free for a tutorial let me know. You can be a CT if you want. I don't have a strict CT Team If you want to use a kit for a tut etc just let me know and I will send you a link. You do not have to do ads. No pressure on how many you do at all. Just what you want. My kits are here: https://picsfordesign.com/en/catalogue/type/a/auth/KathysPSPDesigns/sort/date/per_page/50 and here: https://elegancefly.com/authors/?wur_author_id=244

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Stunning tag...I will share the tutorial link here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I'd love to Kathy! I added a Chatbox on my blog too. ♥ I'll message you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all do such beautiful work. It is MUCH appreciated.

    ReplyDelete